We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
NEMA Universal 56C 56J 1/4HP-2HP single phase heavy duty capacitor start Electric motor
NEMA Standard Series Single Phase Asynchronus Motor is Designed and manufactured according to USA NEMA standard and Canada standard.
NEMA series single phase asynchronous motor has the strong points like novel pattern,excellent technics and reliable performance.The motor features by low temerature rise,low noise and vibration,as well as high efficiency.
The voltage of the series motor is 115/208-230V,and the frequency is 60HZ.
Among the series of motors,the capacitor start and two valued capacitor motor is suitable for air compressor,small machine tool and other fields requiring higher starting torque.
The capacitor-running motor is suitable for ventilation,medical instrument and the fields of light and none loading when starts.
- Much higher efficiency than standard IEC motors
- Sealed bearings
- Shaft flinger – output shaft
- High starting torque
- Weep holes provide condensation drains
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit boxes
- Manual overload protected (Single Phase models)
- Normally closed thermostats (Three phase models)
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Premium efficient design
- Higher efficiency to help lower utility costs
- Sealed ball bearings to provide extra protection and long life.
- High starting torque for improved performance.
- Low temperature manual overload protector protects against extreme overload.
Single and three phase, rigid base, TEFC, and rolled steel AC designs are available for applications such as feeder, conveyors, grain elevators, silo unloaders and other demanding farm equipment.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.